Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Colourblocking

Kohls colourblocking


Colorblock dress
49 CAD - kohls.com


Colourblocking is a trend I can't seem to get enough of this year.  When I opened up my e-mail this morning this beautiful colourblocked dress from Kohl's was there.  There is something about the combination of this purple dress with the orange wedges that makes it irresistable to me!  I would love to have this for when I went back to work.  I was good though and didn't purchase it as it is currently priced out of my shopping budget.  Maybe this will have to go on my wishlist for when I go back to work.  Kohl's is also having a 30 - 50% off sale today and tomorrow on some of their dresses, this one included!  No code needed! 
Note:  The wedges and wristlet are also available at kohls.com

5 comments:

  1. ohhh i love color blocking!! great picks!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a trend I'm a fan of as well! Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! "There is something about the combination of this purple dress with the orange wedges that makes it irresistible to me!" That's because they are complimentary colors, and one of my favorite combos :) I too am a fan of the color blocking- just need to add some to my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE orange and purple together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a tad bit obsessed with color blocking, too. I'll get dressed without even realizing I'm color blocking for the millionth day in a row, HA! But it's a pretty great summer look...I think I'll have to check out Kohl's, even though shopping is the last thing I need to do right about now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!