Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Coral


Dress - Kohls || Belt - Joe Fresh (similar) || Shoes - Marc Fisher (similar) || Bracelet - Derng & Gift from Hubby || Watch - Fossil (similar) ||  Sunglasses - Maui Jim


Some of you may remember this dress from my Extreme Couponing post.  This was the dress that I got from Kohl's for $0.61 since I could use my Kohl's cash, plus 2 coupons!  This whole outfit cost me less than $10!  The dress was $0.61, the belt was $2.94 (and is covered in glitter who doesn't love a little bling!), the shoes were $5 and the bracelet and sunglasses were gifts!  This dress was perfect for the heat wave we are having right now; nice and light and cool.  I love dresses for days like this!   What is your go to piece of clothing during a heat wave?

11 comments:

  1. i love this color dress!!!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour. There's really nothing like wearing something knowing you got an amazing bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I just found your blog, and I have to say, it's adorable:) I'd love it if we followed each other!

    Shelby xoxo
    shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. legs. for. days. melissa you're so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats one hell of a saving you made...love the dress....awesome blog too
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look wonderful in this pretty little coral dress!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tend to go for sheer stuff when the temps are high. Love the color of this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dress! Love the color and that is my kind of deal!! Check out my blog-yesterday I posted an entire outfit for around $20 and today I'm doing a give away!

    Charity
    http://loveleighshopaholicconfessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty dress! And that colour looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is so pretty on you, and extra inspiring that you were able to hunt it down for such a great price!
    xo K
    www.lilieslattesandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is so pretty - I love the colour and how it's lovely and floaty =) And so amazing that you got it for that price, go you!!
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!