Monday, July 16, 2012

Firmoo Eyewear: A Review





Dress - BB Dakota* ||  Belt - Je Suis Prest* || Scarf - Dynamite || Bracelet - Silver Daisy Designs* (similar) || Sunglasses - c/o Firmoo || Shoes - Marc Fisher (similar) || Watch - Fossil (similar)

This was an outfit I wore on the weekend to spend the day shopping with my little girl while my hubby went for his second degree black belt in ju jitsu.  It was a beautiful sunny day so my sunglasses from Firmoo were the perfect accessory with this dress and helped me combine my 2 favorite colours right now; orange and pink!  I love how these sunglasses wrap around your face.  When I picked them out online I was scared they would be too wide for my face, but I  really loved the shape so thought I would try them.  I was so happy when they arrived, they fit well and the colour is gorgeous.  Plus, the shipping was super fast, just a little over a week to arrive!  If you are looking for new glasses you should check them out.  Here is a little more about Firmoo:

Firmoo, the most popular online optical store, provides a large quantity of high-quality and fashionable eyewear at the most affordable prices. With years of experience, Firmoo has gained a solid reputation and trust within 470,000 fans on Facebook. Firmoo has launched a Free for New Buyer program for first-time buyers. The goal of this program is to make new buyers experience Firmoo’s quality products & good service as well as to help people with low income to correct their vision problems. Plus, it’s easy to order and the delivery is pretty fast! Want to have a try? Just go to http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html and get your FREE eyewear! 

Note:  The sunglasses were sent to me to review by Firmoo.  I was not compensated for this review other than receiving the sunglasses.  All opinions expressed above are my own.
*Items purchased locally - Je Suis Prest(dress & belt), Silver Daisy designs(bracelet)

4 comments:

  1. those sunnies are adorable! and i love your belt!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only are the sunglasses adorable, *YOU* my dear, are completely adorable! I'm totally diggin' the shoe of the week posts, too...you are enabling shoe hoarders everywhere, and I *love* it! (c;

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are super cute!

    Also, I just placed an order with Firmoo! So excited to get my new glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another very flattering red dress - and I love the belt. Man, I need to start shopping where you shop! ;)

    xx
    Melissa @ Melicious

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!