Thursday, July 26, 2012

Paris Anyone?




Top &  Shoes - Old Navy || Skirt - Dynamite || Belt - Rowena's* || Sunglasses - Maui Jim || Watch - Fossil

Well at least that is where I felt like I should have been going wearing this outfit.  But instead of wandering the cobblestone walkways in Paris and drinking coffee in little cafes, I was running errands uptown; walking the cement sidewalks, sipping starbucks and getting groceries.  It still was a gorgeous day, but it sure would have been nice to be sitting in a cafe in Paris!  

I also wanted to add in how much I paid for this outfit because I got an awesome deal on it!  The whole thing cost less than $40!  The breakdown:  top - $10, skirt - $15, shoes - $10, sunglasses - gift, bracelet - gift, belt - from another dress.  I love a great deal!

Sorry for my absence a bit this week on the blog, I have been preparing to go to the Miss New Brunswick pageant.  I am a member of the committee and the pageant is this coming weekend, so planning is in full swing.  I hope to be back to my regular posts next week.  Don't forget to enter my July group giveaway and the giveaway from JUNIEblake!

12 comments:

  1. super cute! would have been great for the 4th as well:)
    alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue skirt!




    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of this skirt. Colbalt blue is my favorite shade of blue, perfect with stripes.

    Erin
    www.simplyjustlovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that is a Paris outfit for sure! I love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute outfit!! I love the pops of red. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue skirt is such a beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ensemble! I love dressing up with some kind of inspiration like this- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit! I like that bright blue!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love that cobalt blue skirt! Your style never ceases to amaze me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! That cobalt skirt is so cute! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this look! Xo
    megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!