Thursday, July 5, 2012

Shoes of the week!

Shabby Apple is a great website for dresses and all things feminine!  I am in love with so many of their pieces right now.  I especially love the Lighthouse collection and the block collection; if you haven't already checked them out, you should!  I promise you won't be disappointed!  So while I was browsing their site this week, I came across their shoes.  Just like their dress the shoes are very feminine and fun!  I fell in love with the Preppy Lady Heels.  What a great colour to pair with a summer dress or to dress up a pair of capris.  Shabby Apple currently is having a sale and is offering 20% off everything with the code SUMMER20.

6 comments:

  1. I've never even looked at their shoes- that is the cutest shoe I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't really look at their shoes, either, but i will now! i love the color, and any shoe with a bow is great in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never even looked at their shoes! Oh my gosh those are SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love Shabby Apple! These green shoes are so pretty!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the colour of those - really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and girly!! Love them!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!