Thursday, July 12, 2012

Shoes of the Week!

Shabby Apple has really been tempting me lately with their e-mails.  Not only do they have 20% off site wide right now with the code SUMMER20, but I keep falling in love with their shoes!  These were a pair that graced one of their e-mails this week and immediately caught my eye.  I love the coral polka dots, and the pop of orange on the toe with the gold hardware.  I seem to be sticking to a coral theme this week!  These shoes, called Charm School, are available in coral, green and grey.  Which colour would you pick?



3 comments:

  1. Uh... those are seriously cute! And I don't typically wear heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signing up for fashion online shop emails is always my undoing... Whenever I get a sale email from ASOS, I can't resist. And they send out an sale email, like, every week!

    xx
    Melissa @ Melicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. the coral is adorable but I am totally tempted by the gray for fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!