Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shoes of the Week!

This week I have started receiving e-mails with shops showcasing their fall lines.  This has got me thinking of going back to work (I don't go back until January but still...) and what I am going to need for teaching footwear.  When I stumbled upon these pumps from Jimmy Choo, I quickly started pairing them in my head with black dress pants, black pencil skirts and black dresses.  I love the look and material of them, however the price is a little out of my range.  Maybe I will be able to find a similar pair at a price more in my budget.  The hunt is on now for something like this.  What footwear are you lusting over for fall?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I want those shoes for teaching!
    I just fond your blog and I love it.
    xx,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are so cute for suit days and I LOVE Jimmy Choo! I found you through bourbon and glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!