Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Penelope Mack

I shared with you a while back the cute outfit I had bought for Adele from Penelope Mack. They make super cute clothes and they are very affordable as well. Each month they have a photo contest and you can enter as many times as you like! I sent in the photo of Adele in her yellow dress.

She was chosen as the winner for July! For winning, your photo gets put on their website and they send you a selection of clothing from their current line. I was so excited when the package arrived!

They sent us 2 bathing suits and 2 beautiful dresses! A great prize and very high quality clothing! Have some Penelope Mack pieces in your little one's closet? Get that camera out and start snapping some photos! You could be the next winner!

Note:  I was not compensated in anyway for this post, I just wanted to share with my readers the wonderful opportunity for prizes.

4 comments:

  1. I love the Penelope Mack stuff... I get it for Ruby all the time! They sell it our local ''Giant Tiger'' (do you have those!?) and they're such a steal!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE photo, no wonder you guys won! ;) What a great prize! I've never heard of PM- I'll be checking them out now for my nieces/nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how cute! Your daughter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow she is precious! loving those outfits! Newest follower! Found ya from Lipgloss and Crayons sidebar!! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!