Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Step Up & Style with Vince Camuto Canada


A few weeks ago I was asked to participate in a style challenge with Vince Camuto Canada.  Bloggers across Canada were sent a pair of Vince Camuto shoes to style.  I received the Kandy heels.  Unfortunately they were too small for me, so my sister was kind enough to model them for me.  I styled my outfit based on the pattern in the shoes, drawing from the colour as well as wanting to style a look that could easily go from a day at the office to a night out with the girls.  The top 4 photos will receive prizes.  To vote all you need to do is go to my photo on facebook and click like!  Easy as that!  I would really appreciate your support!  Thanks to my sister Carla for modeling for me and to my readers for your continued support!   Voting ends August 13th at midnight if you would like to vote!

9 comments:

  1. she looks so fabulous!!! ps did you receive your gift?

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't. Did mine make it to you safely?

      Delete
  2. Beautifully styled - your sis looks lovely! I headed over and "liked" your photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful!!


    http://www.perolavidasiguee.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an awesome look! love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love it! Your sister is just as beautiful as you. Do zi spy an Old Navy jacket?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and I love it! Look forward to coming back often!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!