Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bling Borrowers!

Last month I won a credit to Bling Borrowers over on Little Waterlily in a Big Pond.  What is Bling BorrowersBling Borrowers is a great little Canadian Website where you can rent designer handbags, purses and jewellery! 

It arrived so beautifully packaged!


You have many rental options with being able to rent by the week, month or season!  I chose to go with a month rental of the beautiful Michael Kors Hamilton North South tote; I am going to be so sad to send this back, it certainly is a beautiful bag! 


Not a Michael Kors fan?  Not a problem!  They carry many other brands such as: Burberry, Chanel, Coach, Kate Spade and Louis Vuitton just to name a few!  The thing I love about this site is you could have a different bag every season and not have to worry about the purses taking up space in your closet; as well as they make it affordable to have the designer handbags you want!  Check them out, I am sure you won't be dissapointed!

4 comments:

  1. That bag is gorgeous - and purple is a great fall color!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i have never heard of anything like this.. very interesting!

    Just found your cute blog through the big giveaway! I am your newest follower. Would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I miss that bag. I loved that bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!