Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September Sponsor Spotlight

First of all, I would like to apologize for the lack of new posts in the last little bit.  I use PicMonkey to edit my photos and lately, it will allow me to edit them but then it won't let me save my changes.  So while I try to find new software to use to edit my photos; sit back, relax and take a couple of minutes and get to know two of the lovely ladies on my sidebar this month!


Hi! I'm Elise!  The face, wife, & mother behind That's comma with a K. I who choose to blog in sweats, during nap time, instead of taking a nap myself, cleaning, getting ready for the day, or coming close to folding the laundry! Stop by sometime! 
                 

Hilary is a 24 year old graduate student working toward a PhD in clinical psychology with a focus on autism. With all of her resulting free time ;), she doubles as the owner of The Clever Life on Etsy. Her shop offers felt and ribbon garlands and other home and party decorations inspired by seasons, holidays, and anything cute.

3 comments:

  1. uggg that was happening with my picmonkey as well, so I stopped using explorer, and went to firefox, and I haven't had any more problems...so it may be your browser?! thanks for the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photoshop CS and Paintshop pro are really good programs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting my spotlight! Can't wait for the giveaway :)
    x Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!