Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Shabby Apple Favorites!

Shabby Apple has the most gorgeous dresses!  Everytime they come out with a new line I instantly fall in love!  I was lucky enough to win a $50 gift certificate from Brittany at Three Years Down and I ordered this beauty:

When this dress arrived I couldn't have been more pleased with it!  It fits perfect, is a fabulous shade of yellow and I can even wear it to work.  I can't wait to pair it with tights and pumps for the fall.  The great thing about all their dresses is that they are classy and always fit great.  As well, did I mention they have great customer service!

Here are a few of my current favorites from Shabby Apple:
El Capitan - I just love the peplum on this dress!

I'm late! I'm late! - I am a sucker for lace lately!

The Red Queen - I know I don't need another red dress but this one is so perfectly feminine!

Want to order one of these lovelies above, or any lovely from Shabby Apple
Use the code favorite10 for 10% off site wide. 
This code expires 9/14/2012.

What are some of your favorites from Shabby Apple?

Note: Please note that I am an affilate for Shabby Apple however I did NOT receive monetary compensation for this post.  I will be entered to win a dress for this post but am not guaranteed to win.

3 comments:

  1. The Red Queen is absolutely beautiful!! I need it in my closet, like yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous Melissa! These are just too stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!