Monday, October 1, 2012

Guest Posting at Classic and Bubbly!


Top - Joe Fresh || Jeans - Guess || Blazer - H&M (similar) || Watch - Roots || Bag - Micheal Kors via Bling Borrowers || Shoes - Jessica Simpson || Bracelets - Derng & gift from hubby || Sunnies - Maui Jim

Today I am guest posting over at Classic and Bubbly while Stesha travels back to Arizona and gets settled after a summer in Canada.  I was so flattered that she asked me to guest post.  Go on over and check out my outfit and hear about my afternoon date with hubby (something I never thought I would do, go on a date during the day!).

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love it! What store did you get the shoes from - I know they're JS shoes, but what store?!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!