Wednesday, October 24, 2012

October Sponsor Shoutout!

I am currently in the process of organizing a leadership conference for all anglophone high schools in our province.  That has been taking up much of my time, hence why my posts have been so sporadic on the blog.  The conference is the first weekend in November, so now we are in the process of finalizing the last minute details.  For today's post, I'd like you to meet some of my October sponsors.  Read below to find out about their great blogs and shops.  And now a word from our sponsors (I've always wanted to say that)....


  Blog || Business || Facebook

I made my blog to express my inner feelings and cope with a difficult time in my life. I want to be able to enjoy life the way I use to, and be able to move forward. My blog is my life now. It is where I feel comfortable, and where I can help others. I want to be able to reach thousands in a way that no one else can.




 I blog about my adventures as a mom(feeding issues, potty training, health issues) as well as my DIY failures or successes, reality TV, and anything and everything in between. 




My name is Leigh-Ellen and I blog over at Little Waterlily in a Big Pond. I'm married to a Brit and living on the East Coast of Canada. My blog is a little bit of everything in my life from travel photos to outfit shots to what my pets are up to things that cause me to rant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!