Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Most Days


 


Top - Maison Scotch * || Jeans - Guess* || Booties - G by Guess || Watch - Roots || Bracelet - Derng || Necklace - Maison Scotch*
 
As a mom to a busy almost one year old, this is the type of outfit you can find me in most days.  I need to be wearing something comfortable and easy to get up and down in all day; as she loves to play and be on the move!  Tops, such as the one above, from Maison Scotch are perfect for casual wear and are super comfortable.  They have a unique look and each one comes with a little necklace making it easy for accessorizing!  You can purchase Maison Scotch locally at Je Suis Prest.  Hope you are all having a great week!
 
 
*Items purchased locally - top & necklace (Je Suis Prest), Jeans (Pseduio)
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Seriously astonishes me that you are a MUM!
    You are so teeny tiny!

    xx
    shortpresents.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a pretty chic look for a mom-on-the-go! Say hi to your sweet little gal for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!