Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Untitled


 


 
Top - Mossimo (via Target) || Jeans - Guess* || Necklace - Esquared * || Boots - Guess || Watch - Roots || Bracelet - Derng
 
 
When I sat down to write this post, I had no clue what to title it (I still don't know what to call it!).  This is a great top that I got at Target in Bangor and it has been in rotation in my wardrobe a lot!  It made its debut on our Canadian Thanksgiving in October and then its latest appearance was at the leadership conference I organize for high school students in New Brunswick.  I love the colour of it for fall and it is the first shade of this green that I have added to my closet!  It is a very light shirt so I wear a tank under it but because the material is so light I could wear it in spring and summer too!  Love it when wardrobe pieces can be used in multiple seasons!  Also I am totally in love with this necklace that is made by Esquared here in Saint John.  First reason I love it is because of the colours it can be worn with everything, 2nd thing I love is it is one of a kind and lastely I love the feminine touch it adds to any outfit.  Hope you are having a great week!
 
 
*Items purchased locally - Jeans (Pseudio), Necklace (Silver Daisy Designs)

 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that shade of brown against the green top! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the colour of that top! IT looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!