Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve!

new years eve 2012

 

This year for new years eve friend's invited us over for dinner.  Sadly we couldn't find a sitter and our little girl is sick.  So no going out for us this year.  However, I still plan on getting dressed up!  I will be wearing a new gold sequin tank that I got from my sister for Christmas, skinny jeans, a black blazer, gold chaing bracelet and probably not those vince camuto heels, even though I bought them the other day.  (I am so in love with them can't wait to wear them!)  I know we aren't going out but it is still fun to get dressed up and ring in the new year in style!  I am looking forward to what 2013 has in store!  How are you celebrating the new year?
 

Gold tank
alilang.com


Ponte knit blazer
sheinside.com


J Brand lightweight jeans
$175 - farfetch.com


Vince camuto
dillards.com


Yellow gold bracelet
$13 - diva.net.au



1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit for NYE!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!