Thursday, December 13, 2012

Shaggy Dog



 
Tunic & Belt - Dynamite || Leggings - Gap || Boots - Steve Madden || Watch - Roots
 
 
In these pictures I feel like a shaggy dog.  I hadn't had my hair cut in 6 months when I took these last week and last Saturday I finally got it cut.  It sure is funny how things change when you become a Mom.  Before our little one, I always got my hair cut and coloured every 6 to 8 weeks.  This past year I have had it done twice.  I know I need to take better care of myself and that is going to be one of my goals for the new year.  For my haircut I also went to a new stylist, Adam, at Hairacy's in Brunswick Square.  I love the colour and cut so much (can't wait to show you in next week's outfit photos)!  Also they had a great promotion on for December, if you pre-book your next 3 appointments your name goes into a draw to win free haircuts for a year!  This promotion was the perfect thing to help me kick start my goal for the new year.  I now have my next 3 hair appointments booked and am looking forward to getting my hair done. 
 
Don't forget to enter the December giveaway that is going on now, it ends on Saturday night!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this look!!! I'm about to go on a 6 month hiatus of haircuts to get more length. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is adorable and so are you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would hardly compare you to a shaggy dog!! I really love that pretty teal on you - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks good here!!! You should see mine when I go too long! But I think we are all the hardest on ourselves. Love your outfit too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!