Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Back to the Grind

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sweater dress - Joe Fresh || Vest - BB Dakota* || Necklace - Joe Fresh || Leggings - Gap || Watch - Roots || Bracelets - Derng & gift from hubby || Boots - Steve Madden || Sunnies - Maui Jim
 

These outfit photos are from the beginning of December before I went back to work and before we had any snow.  We are currently going through a much welcomed warm spell which is making the snow melt very fast!  If it would only keep melting!  I also started back to teaching last week after having my little girl.  I was so blessed to have a year off with her and it has been so hard to leave her at daycare everyday.  It is going to take a bit of getting used to (on both our parts) and to get into the routine.  I certainly cherish the moments we have together more now than ever. 

This little sweater dress from Joe Fresh is currently in heavy rotation in my wardrobe, I absolutely love it!  It is like wearing a comfy sweatshirt yet it is so stylish!  Joe fresh keeps coming out with amazing pieces!

Also, the blog is going to be getting a bit of a makeover from the lovely Chelsea over at Olive & Ivy (formerly Yours Truly Blog designs).  I can't wait for you to see it!  Stay tuned....

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy for WIWW.

pleated poppy

* Items Purchased Locally - Vest (Je Suis Prest)

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit so much!! I want that vest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those fur vests!
    I really wish I could wear them. Love the outfit and the pictures.

    paying a visit from the link up!
    www.roothless-xo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. just discovered your blog through the pleated poppy and would love to follow each other! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does it feel to be back at work?

    (btw, looking fab in the fur vest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!