Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Casual Kensie

 



Jeans - Guess || Top - Kensie || Necklace - Silver Daisy Designs || Boots - Steve Madden || Watch - Michael Kors
 
 
This outfit was from a couple of weekends ago when the temps were slightly warmer, but the chiffon sleeves still were chilly for outfit photos.  I love this top as it is the perfect casual top for the weekend and the price was right, $12.99!  This day, our little family ran errands around town and enjoyed a lovely breakfast at our city market.  Going for breakfast every Saturday morning has been a tradition that my hubby started when I was on maternity leave.  I really look forward to it every week!  This weekend I am looking forward to warmer temps, getting my hair done and going out for breakfast with my hubby and our little girl.  Here's hoping that the weather cooperates for more outfit photos!
 
 
** Items purchased locally - Silver Daisy Designs (necklace)

pleated poppy
 
Don't forget to enter the January group giveaway, it closes tomorrow at midnight!

2 comments:

  1. Looking lovely as always! I like the print in that top!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!