Monday, January 21, 2013

Christmas Goodies

Today I wanted to share with you a couple of my instagram photos of some of the goodies I received. I am always so thankful for everything we receive! Here are a few of the lovely accessories I got this Christmas:
A beautiful Michael Kors watch from my parents xoxox.
 
Beautiful locally handmade items: (left) Necklace from Esquared Jewels and (right)bracelet from O My Heart!
A new iphone case from my sister; she may have had something to do with the above watch as well, thanks :).
 
Christmas is such a wonderful time of year and always so lovely to get together with family. I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life and the holiday season always reminds me of that.

2 comments:

  1. I love anything and everything Michael Kors! You were definitely spoiled Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That watch! I love it! And have been secretly wanting one for myself for ages!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!