Thursday, January 24, 2013

January Sponsor Spotlight!

Up here on the east coast of Canada, we have been experiencing bone chilling temps this week.  Today is -32 degrees celcius with the windchill (approx. -34 F), brrr I sure hope it warms up soon!  So why don't you grab something warm to drink, curl up and read all about my lovely sponsors and what they are looking forward to in 2013!

 
Blog || Facebook || Twitter 


A fashion-loving, photo-taking, 30-something mom of 2 blogging from a little town in Quebec, Canada!

What are you looking forward to most about 2013?
A fresh start! 2012 was a challenging year for my family... my son was diagnosed on the autism spectrum, and my husband finally sought help for depression & anxiety. I have very high hopes for everyone I love in 2013!
 
 
 
Hi I'm Sarah and I blog over at Life in a Break Down a blog filled with all sorts from fashion to beauty, lifestyle to random 'cute' pictures of my pets :). Hopefully should you pop over you will find something you love.
 
What are you looking forward to most about 2013?
To seeing what it holds, what secrets and mysteries unfold.

Want to sponsor Sigh...Gush..Gasp in February?  E-mail me at sighgushgasp@gmail.com for details or check out my sponsor page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!