Thursday, January 31, 2013

Shoes of the Week!

Booties - Suzy Shier
 
 
Lately I have been loving anything that has a bit of sparkle: tops, shoes, accessories.  I find it is a great way to feel dressed up and put that extra pep in your step.  Glitter can be easily dressed up or down, and after being back to work for a few weeks, there are days that I need that extra sparkle.  It is hard working full time and being a Mom!    When I was out taking photos for the Brunswick Square blog last weekend, I found these gems at our local Suzy Shier.  The thing I love about these shoes is how easily they could be a great casual bootie with a pair of skinny jeans, or dress up your little casual dress.  And don't we just need to add some sparkle to a dull winter day?  What is your go to item to help put that extra pep in your step?  
 
 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!