Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Emerald Loves

Emerald Loves





Joseph cotton blazer / L'Wren Scott black pencil skirt / Pour La Victoire shoes / Jil Sander leather handbag/
 Kara Ross charm necklace / Isharya tear drop earrings

Due to blizzard Nemo (yes, they named a blizzard - the first time I have ever seen that happen), I was unable to get outfit photos this weekend. So instead I am here sharing a few emerald pieces that I am loving. I never thought I would be one to love any shade of green much, but when my husband and I were away for our anniversary in October, I picked up a lovely emerald top at Target (you can see it here). Little did I know that emerald would be the panatone colour for 2013. I almost didn't buy that top but am so glad I did! I absolutely adore the emerald pumps and blazer above, and I could see them becoming a staple in my wardrobe. They would be a great way to add colour to my work outfits.  What are your thoughts on the colour emerald?



 

 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!