Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Love is in the Air

 

 
 
Dress - Monteau || Belt - Forever 21 || Cardigan - H&M ||  Boots - Steve Madden || Tights - Lemon || Watch - Micheal Kors || Bracelet - O My Heart

A couple of weekends ago hubby and I celebrated Valentine's day by going out to dinner.  We were going to take our little girl with us, but my parents happened to stop by for a visit and volunteered to babysit!  It was such a nice surprise and so nice to get out for a couple of hours by ourselves.  This little dress was perfect for our casual dinner date and a steal last year at TJ Maxx for only $16.99; it will certainly be getting lots of wear!  I am looking forward to next week as we are gearing up for March Break here and will be taking a little shopping day trip to Maine.  First, we must get through some snow that is coming tomorrow and then we will be all set.  Hope spring like weather is starting in your area (I know I can't wait for it to start here!)
 

pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. What a great date outfit. You look gorgeous!
    The polka dots made me want to stop by. So glad I did!

    www.naturallycarly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit Melissa!

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/thrift-finds-what-i-wore-wednesday-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this ensemble! That polka dot dress looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That polka dot dress is super cute. I also love the cardigan and your boots.
    sigh ** all i wanna do is shop now!!

    www.roothless-xo.blogspot.ca

    pay me a visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black and brown and those boots are amazing!!!!!!
    Stopping by to say hi from the upcoming Mini Messy Project!!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!