Thursday, February 14, 2013

Shoes of the Week!

 
I recently purchased these gorgeous Guess Cardio booties at Manchester Shoe Salon during their super savings week.  I love super savings week - get 50% off your first item, and a second item at 75% off!  These booties were my 75% off and a great deal at $47.  I had been lusting over these shoes since they posted them to their fall album and was even more excited when they were still left in my size during the sale.  I can't wait to wear these in spring and into the fall, they will be great paired with skinny jeans or add a great casual feel to a dress.  I also was able to find a great handbag during the sale (more on that in a later post), so my handbag hunt has come to an end.  If any local ladies have not checked out this sale, you really need to next time it comes around.  Thanks to Manchester Shoe Salon for letting me use their photo.  Be sure to stop by and visit them on facebook to see all their beautiful spring arrivals!
 
Happy Valentine's day as well!  Hope you get to spend some time with someone special in your life!

1 comment:

  1. I love those shoes! :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!