Thursday, February 21, 2013

Shoes of the Week!


Shoes - pediped

This week for my shoes of the week I thought I would bring you something a little different; some adorable foot wear for little ones!  My little girl has recently started walking and is outgrowing her current shoes which were great for her to learn to walk in.  However, now that she is mobile I wanted something with a little more support.  So on the weekend I ventured to our local kids specialty store, Padding Station, which is located in Brunswick Square.  They of course, had just what I was looking for.  The above adorable shoes are made by pediped.  They have 3 kinds of shoes: the Orgianals, the grip n go and the FLEX.  The above are a pair of grip n go as they are the perfect shoe for an active toddler and are reccommended for ages 9 months to 3 years.  They provide arch support and a bit of ankle support.  Not to mention they had polka dots on them, which is one of my current favorite patterns!  What are some of your favorite kinds of footwear for your little ones?

P.S. I'm hosting a giveaway over at Little Waterlily in a Big Pond - be sure to go enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!