Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Teal Times

 

 

Blazer - Mossimo via Target || Tank - Joe Fresh || Jeans - Guess || Boots - Steve Madden || Sunnies - Maui Jim || Watch - Michael Kors || Bracelet - c/o Shabana Khan

 
On Tuesday last week, I arrived home from work to a package from Shabana Khan containing this gorgeous bracelet!  I love the combination of teal and copper in it, making it perfect to wear with this blazer as well as my watch.  The best part about this bracelet is that it fit my small wrist perfectly.  I can see this bracelet getting tons of wear not only with this blazer, but with many of my spring/summer dresses.

This blazer is one that I purchased at Target on our last shopping trip to Maine.  I almost didn't buy it but am so glad I did; not only for the adorable chevron pattern inside, but because of its gorgeous colour.  I have worn it so much it is starting to lose its shape a bit.  I will be sad when I have to say goodbye to this one.

Hope you are all having a great week; we are gearing up for more snow here on the East coast!


pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. I love that blazer!!! The cuffs are such a cute contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blazer!! The pop of pattern on the cuffs is great. And I just love teal lately, so it's always a win. :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!

    here's my outfits for the week:

    http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you bought it too LOL that blazer is amazing and the colour is just lovely on you xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE teal. Such a great colour on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!