Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Golden Hues

 

 


 
 

Sweater - BB Dakota* || Jeans - J Brand via Exchange on Germain || Tank - Dynamite || Boots - Steve Madden || Necklace - Derng || Watch - Michael Kors || Sunnies - Maui Jim
 
 
This golden coloured BB Dakota sweater has been on high rotation in my closet.  It first made its appearance at Christmas time and was a wonderful piece to wear to those more casual christmas parties.  I love the bit of sparkle in the sweater and when I ordered this beautiful necklace from Derng I knew it would be perfect with it.  Gold is officially my new favorite colour to wear for accessories, which I find so funny since in high school I was totally opposite of that, silver!  What are your favorite colour accessories to wear?
 

**Items purchased locally - Sweater (Je Suis Prest), Jeans (exchange on germain) 

pleated poppy

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

4 comments:

  1. A fantastic sweater! And it looks great with that pretty necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sweater on you! Also love your long slender legs. Gorgeous!

    storiesofkel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sweater! It's so pretty! And girl you have the longest legs! I'm a little jeally!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!