Monday, March 25, 2013

March Sponsor Shoutout!

Once again this month I am so lucky to have some lovely ladies on my sidebar.  I hope you will stop by and check out their amazing blogs/shops!  Read on to learn about some of my sponsors and what their favorite thing is about March...


 

Hi! My name is Abbey and I blog over at The Makings of a Mess where I write about my everyday life which includes a bunch of crazy kindergarteners, my boyfriend, and everything else in between. I have a love for Target, window shopping, tea, Netflix, list making, and reading...all of which you will notice show up on the blog at some point in time or another.

What is your favorite thing about March? 
My favorite thing about March is when it starts feeling like Spring! I am so excited and ready for warm weather to come back! Not to mention, the lighter evenings, although Daylight Savings time itself can be a drag.



 
The Crafty Ginger is a blog about DIY projects, recipes, fashion & life! I am a hairstylist & zumba instructor, so you may also find hair tutorials & fitness tips!
 
What is your favorite thing about March?
My favorite thing about March is that I'm going to Florida with my sister-in-law!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Following both of these cuties now. Thanks Melissa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!