Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mini Messy Project Reveal!


sooo what is the MINI project you ask?! well if you haven't guessed it yet its allllllll about the mini parts of fashion - the ACCESSORIES...which can also play a huge role in our everyday outfits. Just like clothes, accessories are also worn differently by each person depending on their style, shape, look etc. 
So the MINI project will focus only on accessories....but I don't mean just jewelry - tights, hats, sunglasses, headbands, bows, scarfs, shoes, belts, gloves are alllll accessories as well. 
Like before - 
 
The Deal
1 Accessory
4 Girls
4 Different Styles
1 Major Blog Day

We all had this beautiful teal statement necklace from Forever 21 to style.  I chose to take mine and make it into a belt, as I felt it had a very grecian style.  I love this necklace and can't wait to wear it like that as well!  (I apologize for the poor photo quality of these pictures, it was so cold and windy this day!)

 

 

 Tunic/Dress - eShakti || Leggings - Gap || Scarf - C'est Moi || Booties - Report || Necklace as a belt - Forever 21
 


Be sure to check out what the over 3 lovely ladies did with this necklace:
 



How would you style this necklace?








4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Melissa, how cool is that! I would have never thought of doing this nor do I have the figure to pull it off but good for you - wow! So glad I found your blog through Kel and the Messy Project and I am now following you to make sure I stay up to date with your awesome blog!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you totally rocked that, I didn't expect to see it that way!!

    Stopping by from Kelly's blog :)

    Now following!!

    xo
    Ange
    Hairspray and High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously cannot get over how amazing this is! SO creative & I actually LOVE it way more as a belt!! So cute!!! Thank you SO much for all your hard work! I could not have asked for something better. You went above & beyond & that means everything to me!!! just fabulous!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh WOW!!! this looks amazing as a belt!! good job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!