Wednesday, March 20, 2013

On the Dot


 

Sheer Blouse - Old Navy || Tank - Dynamite || Jeans - J Brand via Exchange on Germain || Boots - Steve Madden ||  Necklace - Joe Fresh || Bracelet - Derng || Watch - Michael Kors || Sunnies - Maui Jim
 
For those of you who follow me on instagram, you can see polka dots are in high rotation in my wardrobe.  I picked up this sheer blouse from Old Navy during their boxing day sales after Christmas.  It wasn't on sale but I instantly fell in love with it and how it fit.  This blouse is so easy to pair with jeans and I look forward to dressing it up by pairing it with a skirt this spring.  And please excuse my remote in the first photo, I am still getting used to it!
 
These photos were snapped on a much warmer Saturday afternoon than today.  We are currently getting more snow on this first day of spring, but here's hoping it won't stick around long!  Hope your first day of spring is lovely!
 

 

pleated poppy

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

4 comments:

  1. hello cutie! i love this simple outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this entire look! The necklace perfectly mimics the polka dots in the blouse. The boots are fly!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shirt! Following you on GFC & Bloglovin!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the polka dots! i am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!