Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Take Two!

Who doesn't love to take two!  Well Shabby Apple has a fabulous deal on right now.   Purchase any item from their Ferris Wheel Collection and receive any item here for 50% off using the code TAKETWO at checkout! Act now because this promotion will expire soon!  There are so many things that I would love to purchase from the Ferris Wheel collectionHere are a few of my favorites from the collection:
 
Lemon drop skirt and Fisherman Find's Top - I am loving bright yellows for this spring!
 
 

Sand & Sun Blouse and California Sunset Skirt - I love yellow paired with pops of pink!
 
Be sure to get your favorites as these deal won't last long!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

2 comments:

  1. It's Shabby Apple's stuff gorgeous?! Heartbreak Boutique will be (fingers crossed) carrying some of their pieces soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!