Monday, April 22, 2013

April Sponsor Shoutout!

 Today I would like to introduce to you 2 of the lovely ladies in my side bar for April, Rachel and Heather!  I hope you will read on to learn more about them, visit their pages and learn what their favorite trend is for spring!
 
 
 
The Art of Blank is a beauty and fashion blog. I am a beauty fanatic with a passion for lipstick, cats and anything pink. Follow The Art of Blank for beauty product reviews, killer manicures and the latest fashions.

What is your favorite trend for spring?

My favorite fashion trend for spring would have to be pastels! I am so stoked that this trend is still around - I love my peach colored ankle pants paired with mint colored accessories!
 
 
 
Graphic Designer by day and Jewelry designer by night, Gully Beads blog focus is on our unique jewelry for you. Designed by me with a playful and loving puppy named Gully always by my side. You'll see our latest designs along with some recipes and my quest for running glory!

What is your favorite trend for spring?

My Favorite trend for spring has got to be coloured skinny jeans!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! You are so beautiful and your blog is so much fun, I am honored to be highlighted!

    xoxo
    Rachel
    Art of Blank

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!