Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Florals

Spring florals



BB Dakota bodice dress, 58 CAD / Michael Antonio shoes, 50 CAD / Oasis top handle handbag, 54 CAD / Kate Spade cameo jewelry, 55 CAD / A.V. Max spike necklace, 74 CAD / Essie , 8.14 CAD
 
 
This past weekend was super busy and the weather did not cooperate on Saturday for outfit photos.  So today I have decided to put together an outfit that I can't wait to wear once the warmer spring weather arrives.  Floral patterns are something I never thought I would be drawn to - this season, I am loving them!  This cute BB Dakota dress has me totally swooning for spring.  Paired with neutral pumps, gold accessories, a yellow satchel and a pop of pink on my nails would have me all set for this season.

What trend are you craving for spring?



2 comments:

  1. Great picks! Love that pink statement ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That look is so pretty! I love the floral dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!