Thursday, April 4, 2013

Stella & Dot Favorites and a Trunk Show!

Stella & Dot is a jewellery brand that I recently discovered after reading so many fashion bloggers posts.  I love the look of their jewellery and how on trend it is.  I was so excited when Erica MacKinnon, a stylist in my region, contacted me about having a trunk show.  After browsing her site and seeing more of their gorgeous jewellery I fell even more in love with this line!  Here are a few of my favorites:

First up, gold accessories - I used to be a silver girl but am quickly changing all to gold; I can't seem to get enough of it lately!

1. Secret Garden Ring || 2.  Julep Bangle || 3.  Renegade Cluster Bracelet || 4.  Aurora Cocktail Ring || 5.  Christina Link Bracelet || 6.  Secret Garden Cuff
 
 
I am loving statement necklaces as well and am always looking to add unique ones to my wardrobe.  Stella & Dot has just the necklaces I am looking for!
 
 
1.  Bamboleo Necklace || 2.  Lucia Necklace || 3.  Maldives Necklace
 
 
I feel that jewellery can make any outfit great, you just need the right pieces to work with!  If you are local and would like to attend my trunk show it is this Sunday, April 7th from 2 - 4pm (please e-mail me at sighgushgasp@gmail.com for directions).  Not local or can't make it but still want to shop?  Just click here!  Hope you have the chance to check out their beautiful jewellery!

1 comment:

  1. I loooove stella & dot but find it pretty expensive :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!