Thursday, April 18, 2013

Stella & Dot Trunk Show

A week and a half ago I was so lucky to host a Stella & Dot trunk show at my house!  While all the fun was going on (who doesn't  love an afternoon of snacks and trying on jewellery with their friends!), I took the opportunity to snap some photos of the lovely jewels Erica had brought to show us. 
I love their statement necklaces and they are so light weight!

My Mom and my Sister trying on some of the beautiful jewels!





Even Adele got in on the fun of trying on the jewellery with their kids line.
 
 
This was a great afternoon of trying on jewellery!  If any of my friends ever have a party I will be sure to go, as they have so many great accessories!  If you are local and would like to host your own trunk show feel free to contact Erica MacKinnon, the Stella & Dot stylist who did my party!  And if you do have a party, be sure to give me an invite :)

3 comments:

  1. I want all of that jewelry please and thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty pieces! I love the necklaces especially

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stella and Dot! Such on trend pieces! And how cute is your little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!