Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Super Casual

 
 


 


 
Top - Target || Necklace - Forever 21 || Jeans - True Religion || Booties - Guess || Sunnie - Maui Jim || Watch - Michael Kors || Bracelet - O My Heart!
 
This outfit provided a wonderful casual start to the long Easter weekend.  It was a day spent playing with our little girl and visiting with our mother in law.  The weather was so beautiful we even ventured out for a family walk.  Our daughter, Adele, loved it!  And so did I!  It is so nice to get out and enjoy the outdoors after a long winter.  As you can see in these photos, the freezing, thawing and parking cars on our lawn has certainly taken a toll this year.  We can't wait to get this fixed! 
 
I am totally in love with this top too that I picked up at Target on on last shopping trip to the states.  I love the colour blocking with mint and navy; as well my necklace from the Mini project (see how I styled this necklace as a belt here) went perfectly with this shirt!  Both the necklace and shirt will be worn lots in the next few months.  Hope you are all having a lovely week and had a relaxing Easter!
 
 
pleated poppy
 
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

4 comments:

  1. I really like your color blocked top! The necklace you paired with it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top! That's my kind of outfit. I'm your newest follower :)

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mint necklace and the colour blocked tee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great top! I'd love for you to link up to My Style Monday. http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-style-monday_8.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!