Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Windy City






Top - Target || Tank - Dynamite || Necklace - Joe Fresh || Jeans - J Brand via Exchange on Germain* || Purse - Christoper Kon* || 
Watch - Michael Kors || Bracelet - gift from Hubby || Booties - Guess*

Last Saturday was a particularly windy day in our city.  It was hard to get a shot of this shirt without it flying up my back.  We also got a light dusting of snow the night before (the last one I hope!) so these photos were taken rather quickly!  

I finally have switched over my purse from my diaper bag to this Christopher Kon beauty.  I picked it up on mega sale at Manchester shoe salon (along with these booties) back in January; it is definitely is going to get some use!  Also this top I picked up from Target on our last trip to Bangor.  I loved the back of it and wasn't sure I could pull it off, but really love it and can't wait to style it another way!

If you get a chance please vote for my little girl in the Joe Fresh cover contest by clicking on the widget in my sidebar.

Hope you are all having a lovely week and I'd like to wish a very happy birthday today to my sister Carla!  

*Items Purchased Locally - Purse & booties (Manchester Shoe Salon), Jean (Exchange on Germain)
pleated poppy

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

3 comments:

  1. It looks windy! and you look comfortable but put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your necklace is gorgeous! I really like the mix of light and dark denim too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the top. The bustle-y bit at the back looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!