Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lilac Love






Blazer - Mexx * || Tank - Joe Fresh || Jeans - Guess || Bracelet - O My Heart! || Purse - Christopher Kon* || Booties - Guess* || Ring - c/o Taara Jewelry
 

 
This lilac blazer was the perfect shade of purple to brighten up this dreary day.  I have recently fallen in love with anything that is purple and love the pop of colour it gives to an outfit.  Also, the ring I am wearing here is from Taara Jewelry and pretty much has stayed on my hand since the day it arrived.  The purple stones in it were the perfect accessory for this look.  We have been experiencing sunny days here lately and hope they stay, but I am sure this blazer will make an appearance again, no matter what the weather is doing!  Hope you are all having a lovely week!
 
* Items purchased locally - Blazer (Je Suis Prest), Bag & Booties (Manchester Shoe Salon)
 

pleated poppy

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

5 comments:

  1. That lilac blazer is so pretty - I can see why you love it so much! I like how you paired such a feminine color with the dark pants and boots - such a cool look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that blazer! The color is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blazer!! You are absolutely right, what a perfect purple and I especially love the contract with the black cuffs and button. You look tres chic!
    www.the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blazer is perfection, you have convinced me I need something lilac now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that blazer, and also am a fan of sequinned tanks. I think I actually have that same one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!