Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pink & Orange

 
 
 
 

 

 

Dress, Cardigan & Necklace - H&M ||  Shoes - Aldo || Belt - Old Navy || Bag - Christopher Kon* || Watch - Michael Kors || Bracelet - Stella & Dot || Sunnies - Maui Jim
 
 
Orange and pink are quickly becoming a favorite combo of mine.  I love the contrast of these two colours together.  I purchased this great little dress a few weeks ago at H&M, and am so glad I did!  It is going to get lots of wear!  The pink cardigan was actually purchased 2 years ago at H&M in Las Vegas; I love it when I have things in my closet for a while that work with new pieces!  So great to get so much wear out of items!  These photos as you can see were taken a couple of weekends ago as it was super sunny and warm, last weekend was so rainy here I thought it would never stop!  This weekend the weather is looking better though! 
 
Hope you are all having a great week and don't forget to enter the $50 Shabby Apple Giveaway!
 
*Items purchased locally - purse (Manchester Shoe Salon) 

 

pleated poppy
 
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

1 comment:

  1. New follower and I love your style. I also love pairing orange and pink together.
    www.sokateblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!