Thursday, May 23, 2013

Purple Repeat


 




Dress - Monteau || Blazer - Mexx* || Belt - F21 || Ring - c/o Taara Jewelry || Bag - Christopher Kon* || Booties - Guess* || Sunnies - Maui Jim

As I mentioned in a previous post with this blazer, it is in high rotation in my wardrobe. Perfect over little dresses,great with jeans and a fun colour for the office.  It will be worn long into the summer, also my Taara Jewelry ring is making another appearance; this is usually found on my hand most days and especially the days that I wear this purple blazer.  Even though this has been a short work week here for us in Canada, since last Monday was a holiday, I am  looking forward to the weekend.  It is my year end dance recital and is always a fun but busy time, and hoping to spend some time relaxing as well with my family.

Don't forget today is the last day to enter the Oasap giveaway and stay tuned for an exciting new giveaway coming up tomorrow!

*Items purchased locally - Blazer (Je Suis Prest), Booties & Purse (Manchester Shoe Salon)

pleated poppy
 
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

3 comments:

  1. I love that lavender blazer on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polka dots, an all time favourite of mine. Looks fabulous against such a pretty shade of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of that fabulous blazer!! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!