Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Busy Times


 

Blouse - Old Navy || Jean - Free People* || Shoes - Aldo || Purse - Christopher Kon* || Sunnies - Maui Jim || Ring - Birdie Girl Creations || Necklace - Joe Fresh || Watch - Michael Kors
 
 
This past week has been crazy busy!  I have been itching to get a blog post up but time just wasn't on my side this week.  Last weekend we hosted a small East Coast Blogger conference here in the city (so much fun- more on that in a later post) and we are now getting into exams and graduation mode at school.  I just wanted to pop in with this outfit post from a few weeks back.
 
I first wore this blouse on the blog here back in March, and I am sure this isn't the last you will see of it!  Next I want to try pairing it with a skirt for a more breezy feel.  This outfit also provided the perfect opportunity to wear my Ring from Birdie Girl Creations.  I was in a homemade swap with the lovely Susan and she made me this ring.  She also made an adorable one for my little girl.  You can check out her creations on facebook.
 
The photos from above were from a day full of running errands with my little girl (hence the flats) and hubby.  Also, we finally got our driveway fixed!  So no more muddy backgrounds in my photos!  Hope you are having a great week! 
 
*Items purchased locally - Jeans (Je Suis Prest), Purse (Manchester Shoe Salon)


pleated poppy

Style Elixir

3 comments:

  1. Lovely look! I love your jeans it looks amazing on you :)

    I'd love it if you can drop by mine and check out my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dot blouse & the cute flats! Great look!

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions :)

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore that polka dot blouse and it's perfect with the statement necklace. Great look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!