Friday, June 21, 2013

Dragonflies


 


 

Dress - Silver Daisy || Belt - Unknown || Necklace - H&M || Shoes - Jessica Simpson* || Purse - Christopher Kon* || Bracelet - Stella & Dot || Watch - Michael Kors || Sunnies - Maui Jim

A few weeks ago I set out on a shopping trip looking for a navy and white stripe dress for summer, instead I came home with this beauty!  Still navy and white-ish but I totally didn't expect to walk away with this.  The dragonfly pattern is unlike anything else in my closet but I need to add some pattern and this was the perfect way to do so.  This dress is going to get tons of wear this summer, here's hoping our warm weather stays so I can wear it!

Also if you have a second please vote for my photo in the Exchange on Germain Blogger Challenge!  All you need to do is like my photo for your vote to count!  Click here to go to the photo!

*Items Purchased locally - Purse & Shoes (Manchester shoe salon), Dress (Silver Daisy)

pleated poppy

Style Elixir

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! Silver Daisy has such amazing pieces in their store, I'm not even surprised you found this beauty! Loving the red belt you added to it too! You look amazing Melissa! :)

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a chic and classic look! I LOVE that dress and its perfect with the red belt and shoes. Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty dress and I love the pops of red! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!