Sunday, June 16, 2013

Exchange on Germain Blogger Challenge


 
 
Exchange on Germain is a mid- to high end fashion consignment shop located in the heart of uptown Saint John.  I am so excited to be participating in their blogger challenge.  The challenge was to visit their shop and put together an outfit that costs around $100.  It was so much fun to go in and put together a look as they only have one of everything (a great thing about shopping consignment- you end up with a unique look each time!).  The blogger that receives the most votes (by liking their photo on Facebook) will win a $50 gift certificate for themselves as well as a $50 gift certificate to give away to one of their readers!  My look is posted on their Facebook page.  Here is my look that I created for $90.50!
Skirt - French Connection || Top - Pilco & the letterpress || Shoes & Bag - Nine West
 
If you have a second I would really appreciate your vote!  Here is the link to my photo and be sure to like it for your vote to count!  Voting ends June 27th.  Thanks for your support!  Also a huge thanks to Emma for snapping my photo!
 
You can also check out some of my posts that featured my beloved J Brand jeans from Exchange on Germain (here, here, and here.)
 
 
Hope you all had a lovely weekend in the sun!

1 comment:

  1. just voted - love the outfit and those colors look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!