Monday, June 3, 2013

Jerry's Leather & Crafts

Today I am so happy to introduce to you Jerry's Leather and Crafts!  They are a cute little shop that carries everything from jewellery, to coasters, to coffee cozies!  Read on to learn more about them and enter to win 2 pairs of earrings!

Tell us a little about your shop:
My husband has always been creative, and first started doing leatherwork in high school and college, but once we got married and had kids, time seemed to be in short supply - so the leatherworking took a back seat until a couple of years ago when he decided to start up again. He ventured into jewelry making a few months ago. I had seen some wire wrapped bead bracelets in a store, but none of them were the right size for me, so I asked him if he could make one. He did, I loved it, and got compliments every time I wore it. That was enough to make me wonder what it would be like to have afacebook page where he could offer his leathercrafts and jewelry for sale - so, Jerry's Leather and Crafts was started a few months ago. Thanks for checking us out!


Prize: Two pair of leather earrings, 1 inch in diameter



NOTE:  Giveaway is open only to those with a US mailing address.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!