Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Little Blue Dress

All photos taken by Willow Branch Studios

 

 
 

Dress - Sugarhill Boutique* || Belt - Joe Fresh || Shoes - c/o Sole Society || Necklace - Stella & Dot || Watch - Micheal Kors || Clutch - Sondra Roberts* ||
 
 
This lovely little blue dress is from a great local shop here in Saint John called Silver Daisy.  They have a great mix of clothes, jewellery and unique gift items.  When I saw this dress I immediately fell in love; unfortnately I haven't had anywhere to where it except for when Megan, the genius behind Willow Branch Studios, took my photos.  Anyone want to invite me to their wedding or fancy party?
 
Megan is a fabulous photographer based in Fredericton, New Brunswick.  You would never know that this day was rainy and grey; she does an amazing job!  These photos were taken on the campus of the University of New Brunswick on the first day of my masters.  What a fun way to start my degree (a lot more fun than writing papers)!  If you are looking for a great photographer I suggest you check her out on facebook.  She is easy to work with, fun, and makes you look and feel fabulous!  Thanks again Megan for taking my photos!  Stayed tuned for more photos from her.
 
*Items Purchased Locally - Dress (Silver Daisy Designs), Clutch (Manchester Shoe Salon)
 

pleated poppy

Style Elixir

7 comments:

  1. what a lovely little blue dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps I might just be a bit jealous of your window seat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! You can definitely not tell that it was a dreary day! What fun photos to have to look back on when you finish your master's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty colour on you, and I love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty! and i love blue and pink together! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pretty dress by itself, but I think the pink accents really make this outfit shine :) -- stopping by from WIWW

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute and so is your style!
    Ps: That bow bracelet (<3) !!!!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!