Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Review: Revitive LV

Tired, aching legs are something I experience after teaching all day long and wearing heels.  I was so excited to receive the Revitive LV to try out but since it is summer I knew I may have to wait a bit to try it as I am not on my feet as much. 

At the end of July and beginning of August I was away at the Miss New Brunswick Pageant.  I love going to this event but for me, being a former Miss New Brunswick and wanting to put my best foot forward, I tend to wear heels the whole week.  This puts a major strain on my feet and legs.  So when I arrived home I tried it out.  It was very easy to hook up, it was as simple as connecting the adaptor to the device and plugging it in; you just turn it on and then set the intensity.  At first, the sensation of the electrical pulses in my feet and legs felt strange.  I did get used to it and did find that throughout the 30 minutes they reccommend using it for, that I adjusted the intensity so it was comfortable for me.

The week after the Miss New Brunswick Pageant, I was emceeing my hometown pageant and was once again required to wear heels for about 4 hours.   This also put a strain on my feet and legs and was a great time to use the Revitive LV again.  Both times after using this my legs and feet felt so much better!  The heavy achy feeling was gone and my feet weren't as sore.  I am looking forward to being able to use this once school starts again and I am back teaching.

Clinical studies have shown that just 30 minutes a day of this stimulation can increase circulation, reduce swollen feet and ankles, and alleviate discomfort in the lower legs, helping to maintain leg vein health.  Revitive LV is suitible for women in their 2nd and 3rd trimesters of pregnancy who may be suffering from similar discomfort.

 If you are interested in purchasing this product it is available at Pharmaprix Stores across Quebec
 and Lawtons stores here on the East Coast.  It is also available to purchase online here

Thanks to Suite203 Communications for sending me this product to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!