Thursday, September 12, 2013

Coloured Shorts

All photos taken by Willow Branch Studios
 


 

Top - Joe Fresh || Shorts - Daisy Fuentes via Kohls (super on sale!) || Shoes - Clarks* || Necklace - Stella & Dot || Bracelet - Silver Daisy* || Watch - Michael Kors
 
When the coloured pants and shorts trend started I never thought I would get into it.  I remember saying to my sister, "I'm just going to buy this one pair of coloured jeans so I have a pair in my wardrobe".  Boy was I ever wrong!  I really love this trend and have since added yellow jeans, burgundy jeans and these purple shorts to my closet.  These were my go to shorts this summer for looking pulled together in a casual way.  Thanks again to Megan of Willow Branch Studios for these gorgeous photos on the UNB campus!  Be sure to check out the rest of her photography work here!
 
Linking up with the Pleated Poppy and Style Elixir!
 
* Items purchased locally - Shoes (Kadam Shoes),  Bracelet (Silver Daisy)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm so in love with that Stella & Dot necklace! I've been wanting it for a while and I'm thinking I should just take the plunge!

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE the bracelet! It's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Polka dots are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!