Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Colour Combos Collaboration with the New Mrs Hamilton

 
Today I am so excited to be doing a collaboration with Brooke from the New Mrs. Hamilton.  You need to check out her blog.  This girl has great style and is so sweet!  Today we are showing some of our favorite fall colour combos.  I love the harvest colours; especially the oranges and burgandys.  This blazer is quickly becoming my go to for fall.  I seem to throw it on with everything from jeans to dresses.  Be sure to check out her post and follow her on bloglovin'.  
 







 
Blazer - BB Dakota* || Top & Necklace - Maison Scotch* || Jeans - Lucky Brand || Booties - Guess* || Purse - Christopher Kon* || Bracelets - Silver Daisy* & Stella and Dot || Sunnies - Maui Jim || Watch - Michael Kors
 
 
As you can probably see in the pictures, I took these photos on Saturday and it was super windy out!  Fall has offically arrived; which is appropriate since this past weekend marked the first day of fall.  I am sad to have to put away my summer wardrobe but love the challenge of being able to extend it into fall.
 
I also want to apologize for the lack of posts these past few weeks.  With being back to work, teaching dance, working on my masters and getting our house ready to sell things have been slightly busy.  Hoping to get things back to a more regular schedule once things with the house settle. 
 
Hope you are having a great week!
 
Linking up with the Pleated Poppy and Style Elixir.
 
*Items purchased locally - Top & Blazer (Je Suis Prest), Purse & Booties (Manchester Shoe Salon), Bracelet (Silver Daisy)


2 comments:

  1. Love the booties! Super cute! I need to find a pair of booties.... the search continues! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a graphic tee with a blazer! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!